Who would benefit from Kilcock Therapy services ?
- Chronic pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Breathing pattern dysfunction
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Hip and knee conditions
- Shoulder and elbow conditions
- Wrist and hand conditions
- Postural strain
- Spinal dysfunction
- Pelvic dysfunction
- Chronic Conditions (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Multiple Sclerosis etc.). Improves quality of life and maintains function and mobility.
- Pregnancy and post natal conditions
- Age related musculoskeletal conditions
- And many more
Why choose Physical Therapy?
The Irish Association of Physical Therapists (I.A.P.T.) was established as the Professional Body ensuring excellence in the field of musculoskeletal health.
The I.A.P.T represents its members who practice Physical Therapy throughout Ireland.
All treatments performed by I.A.P.T. members adhere to the guidelines of the I.A.P.T. – ensuring the integrity of our clients and your well being and wishes, which is of the upmost importance at all times.
Physical Therapy provides a holistic and natural approach to help to restore you to a pain free life and to full health.
IAPT members are regulated by an independent professional association.
Physical Therapy treatments carried out by the I.A.P.T. members are recognised by the principal health insurance providers including: VHI; Quinn Healthcare; Hibernian Aviva Health and Garda Medical Aid Society.